JOINING A WARD-BASED TEAM
- All mutual aid groups are organised at ward level.
- To find the ward you are in or closest to you, check out the topic ‘Ward-basedteams’, which is regularly updated. Or follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/289960355307518/post_tags/?post_tag_id=29 1894545114099
- If you don’t know which ward you are in,check here:https://www.leicester.gov.uk/your-council/councillors-and-wards/your-ward/
- If you see your ward listed, you can either join their WhatsApp group or access their Facebook page to contact ward leads directly to offer your time.
- Ward-based teams are primarily located in the city of Leicester but we also include surrounding areas like Oadby and Aylestone village.
- If there is not a ward-based team in your area, get in touch as there are often other organisations providing assistance and may want volunteers. We can signpost you to them.